(título da coluna original da Folha da Tarde - 1985)

13 abril 2011

                                                      Silver age

                                 Wife: stop going around the house like a zombie looking for your glasses. Last time I saw them was in the sink, obviously wet and dirty, you silly man!
                                 Husband: Pardon me, dear, but I feeI I´m getting older, slower, more hesitative, sort of detached of my own surroundings.
                                 By the way, precious, you mean the kitchen sink or the bathroom sink?
                                See, I must know which place so I can figure how I will,  leaning on the walls, get there without tripping in the furniture.
                                Growing old is no fun!

Nenhum comentário: